3. Once you are satisfied your protocols are aligned with our Core Requirements, please send us, at firstname.lastname@example.org, the following:
- Your protocols, so that we may validate them, and, if necessary, make recommendations. Due to high demand, this may take some days.
- Your logo and contact details for us to post on the website once the protocols are validated.
4. Once the review is completed, we will send you a link to the T&Cs Form. Fill it in, accept our Terms & Conditions, and you will be given access to the stamp & guidelines.
5. Issue the stamp to subsidiary public authorities provided you have agreed to our Terms & Conditions. We encourage you to inform us in advance.
6. Issue the stamp to organisations in your Private Sector, provided you ensure their ongoing compliance with the relevant Protocols and our Terms & Conditions.
7. Promote on social media, using the hashtag #SafeTravels.
8. Add the stamp with your logo to your website, emails, locations, etc.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. This email address is for destination authorities only. If you are a tour operator, hotel chain, etc please email firstname.lastname@example.org only.
For WTTC Members only:
1. You will need to implement the relevant WTTC protocols first and in the case of aviation, the International Civil Aviation Organization’s “Takeoff: Guidance for Air Travel through the COVID-19 Public Health Crisis”.
2. Contact our team at email@example.com, who will send you a link to the T&Cs Form. Fill it in, accept our Terms & Conditions, and you will be given access to the stamp & stamp guidelines.
3. If you are a parent company, you may issue the stamp to your subsidiary companies provided you ensure their ongoing compliance with the relevant Protocols and our Terms & Conditions.
4. Promote on social media, using the hashtag #SafeTravels.
5. Add the stamp to your website, emails, locations, etc.
If you have any questions after reading the above process and guide, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For international and national-level Travel & Tourism industry associations only
1. If you have industry protocols, please ensure that they are aligned with the Safe Travel Protocols. Our Core Requirements serves as a useful checklist. If you do not have protocols, you may adopt the relevant WTTC Safe Travels protocols.